The Psion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Psion Academy

Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, what now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Σlementoid

Σlementoid

Well, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Well, what now?   Well, what now? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Obviously this didn't turn out like anyone was hoping. Any chance we could try again? Third time's the charm? I'm sure there are still a lot of people interested in learning here (me included). I vaguely remember there being some sort of administrative fiasco, and me getting approved as a student, and then the whole thing just sort of hitting a brick wall.

I don't even really know why I'm posting this here - in all likelihood, nobody will respond for months, if at all. Maybe I'll just go around emailing people to see if I can find a teacher. At the very least, I'd like to connect with people and make some friends so that I'm not alone here.

Anyone who reads this, feel free to please contact me via email. I stumbled into this whole affair after it had basically died, and I'm eager to at least just talk with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Quaddro

Location : Milky way, Human solar system, Earth, Eirasia, Europe, East Europe, Baltic States, Riga, Latvia.

Well, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, what now?   Well, what now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:58 am

This thing totally died.

It wouldn't have if the admins wouldn't have quit.
Back to top Go down
Σlementoid

Σlementoid

Well, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, what now?   Well, what now? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Quite unfortunately.

Where the heck did everyone go? In my experience, legions of internet community citizens do not suddenly disperse. First it was psipog, then a little weird, and this thing never even lifted off the ground.

I don't think I have anything else meaningful to add. I think I'll stick my email address in my signature in case someone does happen on here. Perhaps I'll go post in every topic of every forum.

Why do I feel like there was a relevant irc channel at some point? Who knows.

</ramblingintoabyss>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, what now?   Well, what now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, what now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Psion Academy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: