The Psion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Psion Academy

Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bio-feedback vs. PK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sussch

Bio-feedback vs. PK Empty
PostSubject: Bio-feedback vs. PK   Bio-feedback vs. PK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm

I think I have developed a problem - trying to move things with bio-feedback instead of psychokinesis. I thought I was feeling the objects, but it occurred to me just recently that I could've just been feeling my own visualized delusion.

It's difficult to tell the difference when I see and feel it move while it actually doesn't or when I actually move it and thus see and feel it move. The only differences so far have been sound and the amount of movement - when I try to move something, it twitches by a few millimeters and I can't hear anything, then it's probably bio-feedback in action.

Not good, as this means that I have been practicing it wrong for a couple of years already. Rolling Eyes

I'm certain that the spinning of psi-wheel uncovered was actually psychokinesis, as the effect was large-scale (up to 270 degrees) and didn't stop when I changed my viewing angle or when I touched the psi-wheel (it really was oriented the way I saw it).

What still makes me wonder is that when I was spinning the psi-wheel, it seemed as if this bio-feedback was affecting the spinning direction of the psi-wheel. Could it just have been that I was using that bio-feedback to somehow direct my subconsciousness? scratch

Has anyone had a similar problem?
Or maybe it isn't a problem and these things actually are twitching? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://indreksnt.tservu.pri.ee/

Bio-feedback vs. PK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Psion Academy :: Psionics :: Telekinesis-
Jump to: