The Psion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Psion Academy

Welcome to our world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A surprising result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inteluhgint

Inteluhgint

A surprising result Empty
PostSubject: A surprising result   A surprising result I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Me, someone who is not good at energy manipulation or telepathy, and a friend of mine who is a natural in making psiballs decided to play a game. She'd send me some constructs, and I'd tell her what I got, like a game. I didn't think this would go anywhere, but I'd soon find out how wrong I was.

Over the course of about ten minutes, she sent me four constructs, and I guessed each one correctly, with detail. The first one was simple. As she was making it, she pictured me, and I was picturing her. While this was happening, I started feeling some heat in my hand. On one hand, I felt a sort of prickly sesation, as if my hand fell asleep, but not as intense. On the other hand (physically, not figuratively lol), I just felt a flat, heated shape. I also got a mental image of it, and it was blue in my head. When my friend told me she sent it, I described to her that the shape was spiky on the bottom, flat on top, and blue, and she told me: "OH MY GOD! You're right! That's so weird!"

The second construct was confusing. It was red for sure, but the shape was getting on my nerves. At first it was just a red blob. Then I started feeling that prickly sensation again, but then it went away. The red blob convulsed, as if trying to form a definite shape. I thought I just didn't get anything, and I told her that it was red, and the shape was like a blob. She then told me, to my surprise, that she tried making a cone shape, but she couldn't. The cone shape would have definitely caused the prickly feeling that I felt. She then told me that she couldn't really form the psiball into any shape for some reason. This would be a great explanation as to why I felt just a red blob.

For the third construct, I decided to lie to her about what I got so I could test to see if she was lying to me about if I was right or not in my guesses. The construct ended up being a square, with colors all over it shifting from red to blue, and it looked as if it was a bunch of bars or pipes that formed the square. I told her I got a triangular prism with a ball on top. She said no, and told me it was the square I mentioned, thus proving the legitimacy of the whole game. When I told her I lied so I could see if she was lying, she got mad and didn't believe me. Rolling Eyes

For the final construct, I was expecting another elaborate shape, but didn't get one. Instead it was a turquoise ball, and it was freezing cold. I remember saying to her "Holy crap! Why is it so cold?" We both got a laugh out of this, and she asked me if I was kidding, because she was just as surprised as I was at how good I was at receiving her constructs. I told her that no, I was telling the truth this time and she replied: "That's so freaky!" Mad

This whole experience served to shed a little light o the reality of psionics. It knocked away what little skepticism I had left. I had purposely lucid dreamed in the past, but this construct game really did it for me. I guess the point of the story is to let people know that they need to have an open mind to succeed in psionics, and they need to try new things. You'll never know what you'll end up being good at. Very Happy

Btw, sorry for the long read.
Back to top Go down
Sussch

A surprising result Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprising result   A surprising result I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 am

Cool, it makes me want to play passing constructs with my sister. bounce
She seems to be more into energy manipulation than other psionic fields.

Having successfully sensed the constructs made by your friend, I suppose you could now create constructs better yourself as well. Maybe the next time, you could try building constructs and passing them to your friend? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://indreksnt.tservu.pri.ee/

A surprising result
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Psion Academy :: Psionics :: Energy Manipulation-
Jump to: